FAYMASA uses the following types of cookies:
- Authentication cookies.- Their purpose is to keep the user’s session open, in order to remain logged into the website (session ID). The cookie lasts until the user logs out or the session ends.
- Analytical cookies:
– UTMA: This cookie generates a unique user ID, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records the time of the first and last visit to the website. This cookie is persistent, as it takes approximately 2 years to expire.
– UTMB and UTMC: Used to calculate when a session has ended. The UTMB records the time of arrival at the page, while the UTMC checks whether the session should be kept open or a new session created. The UTMB expires 30 minutes after the last recorded page visit, while the UTMC is a session variable, meaning it is deleted automatically when leaving the website or closing the browser. It is considered to be a new session if the UTMC is not found when the page loads. If it is still installed, the session remains open. Time spent on the page can only be calculated up to the penultimate page visited, since time is calculated by subtracting the UTMB value for the current page from the UTMB value for the previous page.
– UTMZ: This cookie registers the user’s origin, as well as the keywords. It lasts for 6 months, although it is renewed every time you visit the website provided it is not a direct visit.
– UTMV: This cookie is optional as it is only used when customised variables are used, e.g. to segment demographic data such as the visitor’s gender or age obtained from registration data. It is a persistent cookie.
– UTMX: Used in conjunction with Google Website Optimizer.
All these cookies are installed using Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, LLC, with registered offices at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). The information generated by the cookie about use of the website (including its IP address) will be directly transferred and filed by Google on servers in the United States. Google uses this data on behalf of FAYMASA for the purpose of tracking your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and offering other services related to the website’s activity and use of the Internet. Google may transfer this data to third parties when required to do so by law, or when such third parties process the data on Google’s behalf. Google does not associate your IP address with any other data it holds. This data transfer is made on the basis of Google’s participation in the Privacy Shield Agreement and the execution of standard clauses that offer appropriate guarantees.
By accessing and browsing this website, users expressly consent to the installation and use of the aforementioned cookies, as well as their storage on servers in the United States, on their device.
Users may use the browser options to delete all cookies installed, prevent them from being installed, or ask to be prompted before installing. FAYMASA makes the following links available for more information about handling cookies in browsers:
– Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9)
– Google Chrome (http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647)
The website can be accessed without enabling the cookie options, although this may prevent the correct operation of certain security mechanisms.
Users are entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing their personal data.
Users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and limitation of processing, as well as the right to portability of the information associated with the cookies, by sending written communication to FABRICACIÓN Y MANTENIMIENTO, S.A.U. C/ Francia, nº 2, P. 68 – 69, P.I. Villalobón – 34004, Palencia, or to email@example.com.
In any case, users are entitled to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).